Fund drives/2005/Q4 planning
The fourth quarter 2005 Wikimedia fundraising drive will be held from Friday 16 December to Friday 6 January. The purpose of this page is to serve as the central organizational point for this event.
To Do list
- Improved auto updates of at least PayPal data
- Auto-updated donation bar (translatable mock-up here
- Auto-updated PayPal data added to tracking page like that at wikimedia:Fund drives/2005/Q1
- A frame-like part added to every page on every wiki where a small auto-updated donation bar can be displayed. Only the "frame" would change for each update in order to not invalidate cache.
- ability for that to be translated using templates on local wikis
- Ability to auto-generate PayPal reports like those at wikimedia:Fund drives/2005/Q1#Day-by-day PayPal totals
- wikimedia:Finance_report needs to be updated. we really should provide information about the past before asking for money again
- wikimedia:Fundraising needs to be updated with
- Links/info about our credit card processing service
- Info on donations to local chapters: Yes, no, if yes, how etc.
If you are interested in helping, please sign up here.
- Daniel Mayer 03:27, 20 November 2005 (UTC)
- --Ascánder 00:47, 5 December 2005 (UTC)
- Ral315 (en) 18:25, 5 December 2005 (UTC) (I can't translate, but I'd be willing to help with money, etc.)
- Brian New Zealand (english wikipedia) if you need a hand let me know, I will be willing to help. However Like Ral315, I can't help with translation.