GLAMWiki Conference 2018 is an international Wiki Conference dedicated to the GLAM community, organized for and with the community.
GLAMWiki Con will take place on November 3rd – 5th 2018 at the Tel Aviv Cinematheque venue in Tel Aviv, Israel. As our community is predominantly international, the event will take place mostly in English. However, language/local meetups can be added to the program. We are expecting 150 people from all around the world.
If you are active in outreach to cultural institutions, if you belong to a cultural institution that wants to use or donate data to Wikipedia and Wikimedia Projects, if you're working on open data, open knowledge, civictech – you are welcome to the GLAMWiki Con 2018!
With three days of keynote lectures, talks, workshops, meetups and social events, the diverse and awesome people that belong to the GLAMWiki Community will be able to share their experiences, their favorite tools, learn from the others, and discover new ways to create, enrich and reuse free cultural knowledge. The program is currently being built via a Call for submissions, running until May 7th. Feel free to support your favorite proposals or submit a proposal yourself. Social events will also be part of the program to help bring the community together.
Program Content Submissions
- Call for submissions for the programme: till May 7th at midnight
- Scholarship application process: March 18th to May 15th
- Online Registration is now open!
- Review of the content submissions for the program: during May. Applicants will be informed 25–30 June. Final acceptance by July 15th.
- Selection of the scholarships recipients: June 26th – June 30.
- Announcement of the final program: August 31st
Please add questions and suggestions on the talk page :)
- GLAM-WIKI 2015, The Hague, The Netherlands
- GLAM-WIKI 2013, London, UK
- Encuentro GLAM-WIKI Santiago 2012
- All GLAM Conferences from 2009