Latest news from the Wikimedia Global Collaboration team, about Notifications, Structured discussions, Edit Review Improvements and Content translation. Please tell other users about these changes. Not all changes will affect you.
- The Global Collaboration report for December is now available (in English).
- Filters are better integrated on Related Changes (see below).
- Structured discussions now use the 2017 wikitext editor (see below).
Edit Review Improvements [More information • Help pages]
- When searching, a click on a filter capsule moved the list of filters. 
- On Related Changes page, the page name entry box didn't show the entirety of long page names. 
- Transcludeing Special:RelatedChanges on a page added unexpected parameters to the URL. 
- Filter menu was opening upwards. 
- ORES preferences on Recent Changes and Watchlist preferences pages have been rationalized. 
- Users are now prevented from clicking on a link when they click outside of the dropdown menu to close it. 
Work in progress
- Filters on Related Changes page are better integrated and get new features, for instance: 
- The standard auto-completion mechanism is available when you search for a page to look at.
- It is more clear if you are looking to pages linked from the target page or to the target page.
- You no longer need to click the "Show" button; the page updates automatically when a page is positively identified via autocompletion.
Content translation [More information • Help pages]
- Further enhancement are made for list (Suggestions/In-progress/Published) items on mobile screens. Long titles no longer overflow or overlap with other interface elements. 
- Various changes to the "New translation" dialog and the selected page for translation have been made: 
- Longer titles of selected pages are displayed in smaller. Some space has been added around to increase readability.
- Language codes are not truncated by ellipsis anymore. Only full, autonym language names are subject to truncation.
- Minimal screen sizes and selected suggestion dialog have been revisited. They are more consistent in responding to screen size changes.
- Discard button is no longer shown on small screen sizes.
- Language filters no longer render wrong or non-existent language codes. 
- The "New translation" dialog now shows a loading indicator and doesn't display an error when you change the source language after an unsuccessful research. 
Structured discussions [More information • Help pages]
- Structured discussions does not always follow wiki's configurations concerning talk pages indexation. This will be fixed. 
- Hidden topics will not be indexed by search engines anymore. 
Notifications [More information • Help pages]
- User rights change notifications were displaying a broken link. This is now fixed. 
Collaboration team's newsletter prepared by the Global Collaboration team and posted by bot • Give feedback • Subscribe or unsubscribe.