|WMF staff updates this page after verifying eligibility gaps have been closed.|
|Organization name||Overall eligibility status (A)||Current eligibility gaps (B)||Requirements to maintain eligibility status (potential gaps) (C)||Recognized as an affiliate organization as defined in the Board Resolution dated March 31, 2012, with signed agreement (D)||Has completed (submission and acceptance may still be pending) two grants from the Wikimedia Foundation (E)||Chapter adequately meets material conditions of the Chapter Agreement (F)||Published a complete and accepted grant report on any funded activities completed before 30 June 2015 (G)||In compliance with all applicable laws governing organizations of their type in their country (H)||In compliance with relevant U.S. laws (I)|
|Amical Wikimedia||Yes||Progress report for 2015 grant due 30 July.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wikimedia Argentina||Yes||Progress report for 2015 grant due 30 July.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wikimedia CH||Yes||Progress report for 2015 grant due 30 July.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wikimedia Czech Republic||Yes||Report for communities due 31 December. Reports for outreach and Mediagrant II due 29 February.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.||Yes||Progress report for 2015 grant due 30 July. Report for Wikimedia Conference Program & Engagement Coordinator due 29 November.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wikimedia Eesti||Yes||Progress report for 2015 grant due
|Wikimedia España||Yes||Report for GLAMing Madrid due 14 November. Report for server due 31 December. Wiki Loves Earth 2015 must terminate by 31 December.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wikimedia Israel||Yes||Progress report for 2015 grant due 30 July.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wikimedia Nederland||Yes||Progress report for 2015 grant due 30 July.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wikimedia Österreich||Yes||Progress report for 2015 grant due 30 July.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wikimedia Serbia||Yes||Progress report for 2015 grant due 30 July.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wikimedia Sverige||Yes||Progress report for 2015 grant due 30 July.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wikimedia UK||Yes||Progress report for 2015 grant due 30 July.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wikimedia Ukraine||Yes||Report for Wiki Loves Monuments due 30 July. Report for annual grant due 30 October. Report for Wiki Loves Earth due 30 December.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wikimedia Danmark||No||Missing grant report for "Buying marketing stuff".||This organization will not be eligible.||✓||||✓||✓||✓|
|Wikimedia India||No||Financial and activity reports for past two fiscal years not published on Meta.||This organization will not be eligible.||✓||✓||||✓|
|Wikimédia Magyarország||No||Missing financial and activity reports for most recently completed fiscal year.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wikimedia Suomi||No||Financial report does not meet standards for APG eligibility. 
Notes on the simplification of the table
We have simplified the eligibility table, but requirements have not changed.
- These previous columns (L) and (M) are not relevant to any grantees submitting an LOI for this round, and so have been removed from the eligibility table for this round:
- Has completed at least one grant and participated in one fundraising campaign as a payment processor; OR (L)
- Has participated in at least two fundraising campaigns as a payment processor (M)
- Organizations receiving a ✓
in current column (J) must meet requirements in previous columns (N), (O), (P):
- Activity Report (Most recently due) (N)
- Financial Report (Most recently due) (O)
- Financial Reports for at least 2 consecutive years (P)
- Previous columns (G) and (H) have been combined into one column (G):
- Affiliate Organization with signed agreement (G)
- Recognized as an affiliate organization as defined in the Board Resolution dated March 31, 2012 (H)
- Previous columns (I) and (J) have been removed, as only organizations submitting LOIs by the due date and not receiving funding in previous rounds will be evaluated for eligibility:
- Not awarded FDC funding in the previous round (I)
- Submitted LOI by due date (1 July 2015) (J)
How to use this table
Determine your eligibility by following these three steps.
- Find the name of your organization. Next to your organization’s name will be your overall eligibility status, in Column (A).
- Any gaps that currently prevent you from being eligible will be listed in Columns (B), (C), (D) and / or (E). When you fill a gap, Email FDCSupport at wikimedia dot org so we can verify that the gap has been filled and update the table. If your overall eligibility status changes as a result of filling a gap, we will also let you know. If there is a mistake, please let FDC staff know right away so we can fix it.
- If you achieve your “YES” status, be sure to monitor any requirements listed in column (F) throughout the duration of the Annual Plan Grants / FDC process.
Understanding your overall eligibility status
Eligibility status has been determined in 3 categories: ‘YES’, 'YES IF', and 'NO'.
- YES: This organization is currently eligible to submit a proposal in this round, as long as eligibility status is maintained throughout the duration of the FDC process.
- NO: This organization will not be eligible to submit a proposal in this round.
- YES IF: This organization is not yet eligible to submit a proposal in this round, but could become eligible if all eligibility gaps are met before the deadline for confirming eligibility and eligibility is maintained throughout the duration of the FDC process.
Which grants count toward eligibility
Since FDC grants are large general support grants, your organization needs to already have a track record of using Wikimedia funds in order to participate. That is why we have the requirements in column (H).
- Grants that count toward meeting the requirements in column (H) are completed Annual Plan Grants or completed Project and Event Grants with grant terms ending before the date initial eligibility is announced. Grants are considered complete once a final grant report is submitted by the grantee and accepted by WMF.
- Only grants awarded to an organization after an organization after has legally incorporated in its country can be counted. Grants awarded groups before they have incorporated do not count, grants to other individuals or groups that may participate in an organization’s activities do not count, and grants managed by multiple organizations, groups, or individuals do not count. Fiscal sponsorships also do not count: the organization must be managing its own grant and its own project for the grant to count.
Which agreements and reports affect eligibility
To be eligible, you need to meet the terms of any of your grant agreements with WMF and also with any other agreements you have with WMF, including a Chapter Agreement, Thematic Organization Agreement, Fundraising Agreement, or Wikimania Agreement. Chapters and Thematic Organizations with agreements need to submit written activity reports and financial reports no later than four months after their fiscal year’s end.
- All activity and financial reports need to be linked from the Reports page on Meta at Reports.
- All reports need to be publicly accessible and stored on Meta or another stable website.
- All activity and financial reports need to have English translations or acceptable English summaries.
If you need to return funds to WMF from a fundraising campaign, a previous grant, from Wikimania, or from another activity, according to the terms of one or more of your agreements with WMF, this may also affect your eligibility status.
Compliance with local and US laws
Unless WMF has a clear indication otherwise, we assume in good faith that organizations are meeting the requirements in (I), (K), (L).
- As noted in past evaluations of eligibility, the intent of this requirement is to demonstrate “a track record of using Wikimedia funds.” According to our evaluation of this criterion, (1) grants not completed (see Grants:PEG/WM_DK/Wikipedian-in-Residence Scholarship, II), (2) grants that do not require management of grant funds (see Grants:PEG/WM_DK/Wikipedian-in-Residence Scholarship), and (3) grants that are a repurposing of unused funds and do not consist of a project or program including proposed measures of success related to programmatic impact (see Grants:PEG/WM_DK/Buying marketing stuff); do not demonstrate a sufficient track record that shows an organization is prepared to manage a large general support grant through the APG process. While we have not counted these grants toward eligibility for the current round for this reason, future grants that demonstrate experience managing grant funds, executing projects to completion, and measuring programmatic impact may count toward this requirement. We would like to work together with WMDK toward completing future grants that match these criteria.
- Wikimedia India has not yet achieved adequate legal status in India to be eligible to receive a general support grant from the WMF, as determined by Garfield Byrd and communicated to Wikimedia India prior to the submission of its LOI.
- While Wikimedia Suomi has published a balance sheet, a financial report sufficient for the purposes of APG eligibility has not yet been published, as determined by Garfield Byrd and communicated to Wikimedia Suomi at the time of the report’s submission.