Learning and Evaluation/Archive/Learning modules/1Using your new data
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Grants:Evaluation/Learning modules/1Using your new data)
|Jump to page|
Wikimedia Training Wikimetrics Menu
Using your new data
- Most users of Wikimetrics will typically use the CSV file for analyzing their data. What can you do with the CSV file?
- Use open office spreadsheets, google spreadsheets, or some other spreadsheet program to open your CSV file.
- You can count all the bytes added or pages created during an event.
- You can find out who are your star editors
- If you have a series of programs, like a series of editathons or a few classrooms with the Wikipedia Education program, you can track users over time and see how your program improves.
- Watch this video for some guidance on how to use data from Wikimetrics in a spreadsheet program.