Grants:PEG/Titodutta/Swami Vivekananda complete works Bengali
- Official project name
Swami Vivekananda Bengali complete works
- Project start date (include month, day, and year)
- Project completion date (include month, day, and year)
- Please describe the project in 1–2 sentences
Create complete set of Complete Works (9 volumes, one thousand+ pages) at Bengali Wikisource. In English Wikisource we have the (English) Complete Works wikisource:The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda. Most of the works of Swami Vivekananda were written in Bengali. This project will create the Bengali complete works.
I wish to include it as a part of our Wiki-initiative wikipedia:Wikipedia:WikiProject Swami Vivekananda/Swami Vivekananda's 150th birth anniversary celebration initiatives.
- Currency requested
- Amount requested in currency requested
- Equivalent amount in US$ on the date of this submission
US $ 50 (fifty)
- List the exchange rate used to calculate the amount listed in US$
1 US dollar is more or less 60 INR
Project lead details
See the eligibility requirements for more information.
- Are you an organization, an individual, or an individual submitting on behalf of a group?
- Project lead name
- Project lead username or email
Goals and measures of success
Please briefly describe what will be accomplished if the project is successful.
- Project goal
- The entire set of Bengali complete works will be created which will be helpful for the project and the entire web.
Measures of success
Please provide a list of measurable criteria that will be used determine how successful the project is. You will need to report on the success of the project according to these measures after the project is completed.
- Measures of success
Easy. Once the works will be published at Wikisource.
Project scope and activities
This section describes what will happen if this project is funded. Who will do what, and when?
- List of activities
- Creating the complete works at the Wikisource.
- Uploading relevant images.
- Uploading some canned documents and images
Budget and resources
Please provide a detailed breakdown of project expenses according to the instructions here.
Grantees are subject to line-item scrutiny of expenses. Changes to the approved budget beyond 10% in any category must be approved in advance.
- Project budget table
|Books and electronic editions (CD/DVD)||"Swami Vivekananda Bani o Rachana"; "Swami Vivekananda Rachanabali" (all volumes)||INR 1200|
|Book and CD/DVD
Karma Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Raja Yoga, Bharat Kalyan, Dev Vani, Bartaman Bharat, Prachya o Paschatya, Chicago Dharmamahasabhay Swami Vivekananda, "Amar Bharat Amar Bharat etc
|Chintanayak Vivekananda||INR 260|
|Ami Vivekananda bolchi||INR 140|
|Chitre Vivekananda||INR 40|
|Others||Collecting other references, books, journals, scanning an uploading documents and images (mainly PD), all other expenditures||INR 1000|
- Total cost of project
- $ 50
- Total amount requested from the WMF Grants Program
- $ 50
- Additional sources of revenue that may fund part of this project, and amounts funded
See a description of nonfinancial assistance available. Please inform Wikimedia Foundation (WMF) of any requirements for non-financial assistance now.
- Requests for non-financial assistance
- Not needed.
This section is optional. It may be used to highlight the potential grantee's potential for successfully executing this project.
- List of team members (names or usernames): User:Titodutta
- Special skills or qualifications this potential grantee or project lead brings to this project: Long time experience of editing Swami Vivekananda related articles in Wikipedia English
- Evidence of past success in executing similar projects: wikipedia:Wikipedia:WikiProject_Swami_Vivekananda
In the sections below, please describe how the project is related to the Wikimedia mission and Wikimedia's strategic priorities.
Fit to strategy
The project will provide the entire Bengali Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, which anyone may use for any purpose following CC SA licenses.
- If the project will benefit a specific online community, please tell us.
- It'll be helpful for wikipedia:Wikipedia:WikiProject Swami Vivekananda and Bengali Wikisource
- Please provide a brief statement about how the project is related to other work in the Wikimedia movement. For example, does the project fit into a work area such as GLAM, education, organizational development, editor retention, or outreach?
- It fits into GLAM and education.
- If successful, will the project have the potential to be replicated successfully by other individuals, groups, or organizations? Please explain how in 1–2 sentences.
- The main work is in PD. Anyone may start a website or project. They may even copy from Wikisource.