Grants:PEG/WM SE/Annual Program Plan 2012
Jump to navigation Jump to searchThis submission to the Wikimedia Foundation Grants Program was funded in the fiscal year 2011-12. This is a grant to an organization.
IMPORTANT: Please do not make changes to this page now. They will be reverted.
- This project has been funded, completed, and a project report has been reviewed and accepted by WMF Staff.
- To review a list of other funded submissions by fiscal year, please visit the Requests subpage, and to review the WMF Grants Program criteria for funding please visit the Grants:Index.
- Legal name of chapter or nonchapter group
- Wikimedia Sverige (WMSE)
- Grant contact name
- Jan Ainali
- Full project name
- Wikimedia Sverige: Annual Program Plan 2012
- Amount requested (USD assumed if no other currency stated)
- 1,981,682 SEK
- Provisional target start date
- 1 January 2012
- Provisional completion date
- 31 December 2012
This request is summarized here: Wikimedia_Sverige/2012_Programme_Plan.
This grant funds all or part of an annual program plan of a Wikimedia Chapter. For a list of proposed plans, please visit Wikimedia chapters/Plans 2011-2012.
- For grantees
If you are the grantee or representative that wrote this grant submission, you may request changes by using these links:
- WMF grants funded in FY 2011-12
- WMF grants funded in any fiscal year
- WMF grants funded in any fiscal year and completed
- WMF grants to an organization
- WMF grants funded in FY 2011-12 and completed
- Grants:WM SE
- Transitional annual grants through the WMF grants program
- Project and Event Grants to Wikimedia organizations
- Project and Event Grants for organization plans