Congratulations on your funded Conference Grant request! Please follow the instructions below and provide the requested information and documents needed to process your grant.
If this is your first time receiving a grant from WMF, click here for the correct set of instructions and information needed to process your new grant.
Information and documents needed to process your grant
- Email grantsadminwikimedia.org.
[Information requested] YOUR CONFERENCE GRANT NAMEin your email's subject line. This allows us to more easily identify your email, since we process many grants and receive emails from grantees throughout the life cycle for each grant.
required to issue your agreement
- Non-profit status: Confirm in your email reply that there have been no changes to your organization's non-profit or legal status, or let us know now what the changes are.
- Grant information form[a]: Provide information about you and your grant, so that we list the correct information in your agreement.
If you cannot view or have difficulty editing the pdf form, you may provide the requested information in the body of your email instead of completing the pdf form. Click here to view the list of information requested, if you cannot open the pdf file.
If you are a fiscal sponsor, provide your organization's information. WMF will work with the grantee regarding the grant agreement related information needed from them.
required to send your grant funds to you
- Bank account information and signatories: Review the bank information you provided WMF in your previous grant/s and confirm that your bank details remain the same and that the individuals with signing authority to your bank account have not changed, or provide any information that have changed or are incorrect.
- In your email reply, please be explicit with your confirmation and provide the following statement:
- or if there is/are change/s, Please note this change in [WHAT CHANGED?] (e.g. bank account signatories, bank SWIFT/BIC, etc.). [PROVIDE DETAILS HERE]
Link to the form needed to process your grant
- If you have a NEW bank account, complete a new bank form AND provide a document from your bank listing the bank account signatories.
- If your bank account signatories have changed, you may need to provide additional information/documents for any individuals not previously identified to WMF.