Report Status: Draft
Due date: 2024-01-31T00:00:00Z
Funding program: Rapid Fund, Wikimedia Community Fund
Report type: Final
This is an automatically generated Meta-Wiki page. The page was copied from Fluxx, the grantmaking web service of Wikimedia Foundation where the user has submitted their midpoint report. Please do not make any changes to this page because all changes will be removed after the next update. Use the discussion page for your feedback. The page was created by CR-FluxxBot.
- Title of Proposal: 台灣原住民族第 13 族撒奇萊雅族語：透過維基百科傳承瀕危的祖靈語言
- Username of Applicant: Sabak5388
- Name of Organization: N/A
- Amount awarded: 5000
- Amount spent: USD,
Part 1 Understanding your work
1. Briefly describe how your proposed activities and strategies were implemented
2. Were there any strategies or approaches that you felt were effective in achieving your goals? Please describe these strategies and approaches.
3. Please use this space to upload media and other files that help tell your story and impact.
Field to type in URLs.
4. To what extent do you agree with the following statements regarding the work carried out with the support of this Fund? You can choose “not applicable” if your work does not relate to these goals.
|A. Bring in participants from underrepresented groups|
|B. Create a more inclusive and connected culture in our community|
|C. Develop content about underrepresented topics/groups|
|D. Develop content from underrepresented perspectives|
|E. Encourage the retention of editors|
|F. Encourage the retention of organizers|
5. Is there anything else you would like to share about how your efforts helped to bring in participants and/or build out content, particularly for underrepresented groups?
Part 2: Your main learning
6. In your application, you outlined your learning priorities. What did you learn about these areas during this period?
7. Did anything unexpected or surprising happen when implementing your activities?This can include both positive and negative situations. What did you learn from those experiences?
8. How do you hope to use this learning? For instance, do you have any new priorities, ideas for activities, or goals for the future?
9. Documentation of resources: Use this space to upload any documents that would be useful to share with others (e.g. communications material, training material, presentations).
Here is an additional field to type in URLs.
Part 3: Metrics
10a. Open Metrics reporting
In your application, you defined some open metrics and targets (goals). You will see a table like the one below with your metric in the title and the target you set in your proposal automatically filled in. Use the tables to report the result. Use the comments column to describe any aspects of this result that you find relevant. If the results were different from the initial target (goals) then you can explain why and what you learned from this. You can also provide any qualitative analysis regarding these results. In the last column please describe the tools and methodology used to collect this data and any difficulties you might have had.
|新增撒奇萊雅族單詞音檔||學習使用 Lingua Libre 網頁，並嘗試錄製撒奇萊雅族單詞。||10||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|撒奇萊雅族耆老訪談紀錄影片||透過錄影錄製撒奇萊雅族耆老的訪談影片，總共有 6 支影片。||6||N/A||N/A||N/A|
10b. Core Metrics reporting
In your application, you defined targets for some core metrics and targets (goals). You will see a table like the one below with each core metric in the title and the target you set in your proposal automatically filled in. Use the tables to report the result. Use the comments column to describe any aspects of this result that you find relevant. If the results were different from the initial target (goals) then you can explain why and what you learned from this. You can also provide any qualitative analysis regarding these results. In the last column please describe the tools and methodology used to collect this data and any difficulties you might have had. Note: a table will appear for each Wikimedia project content contribution you defined in your proposal.
|Number of participants||每次寫作工作坊皆能有 5 人參與，預計舉辦 6 場寫作工作坊，因此，總參與人數為 30 人次。||30|
|Number of editors||目標有 6 位編輯者，定期進行撒奇萊雅族維基百科的編輯作業，將維基百科的內容更加完整化。||6|
|Number of organizers||活動參與者包含計劃者、宣傳負責人等，每場為 2 人，6 場工作坊後，將有 12 人次為組織者。（該組織者將有可能重複同一人）||12|
|Wikiquote||學習使用 Lingua Libre 網頁，並嘗試錄製撒奇萊雅族單詞。||10||N/A||N/A||N/A|
12. Did you have any difficulties collecting data to measure your results? This could include things like a lack of time or resources, or the expertise in your team to collect this data. It could also include difficulties with particular data collection tools.
12a. State what difficulties you had.
12b. How do you hope to overcome these challenges in the future? Do you have any recommendations for the Foundation to support you in addressing these challenges?
13. Use this space to upload any documents and provide links to any tools you have used that would be useful to understand your data collection (e.g., surveys you have carried out, communications material, training material, program and event dashboard link, project page on Meta).
Here is an additional field to type in URLs.
14. Have you shared these results with other Wikimedian communities (either affiliates, user groups, volunteers, etc., different to yours)? This can include things such as data and direct outcomes, lessons you have learned, or information on how to run or recreate your programs.
14a. If yes or partially, please describe how you have already shared them and if you would like to do more sharing, and if so how.
Part 4: Financial reporting and compliance
15. & 14a. Please state the total amount spent in your local currency.
16. Please state the total amount spent in USD.
17. Please report the funds received and spending in the currency of your fund.
17a. Upload a financial report file.
17b. Please provide a link to your financial reporting document.
As required in the fund agreement, please report any deviations from your fund proposal here. Note that, among other things, any changes must be consistent with our WMF mission, must be for charitable purposes as defined in the grant agreement, and must otherwise comply with the grant agreement.
17c. If you have not already done so in your budget report, please provide information on changes in the budget in relation to your original proposal.
18. Do you have any unspent funds from the Fund?
18a. Please list the amount and currency you did not use and explain why.
18b. What are you planning to do with the underspent funds?
18c. Please provide details of hope to spend these funds.
19. Are you in compliance with the terms outlined in the fund agreement?
20. Are you in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as outlined in the grant agreement?
21. Are you in compliance with provisions of the United States Internal Revenue Code (“Code”), and with relevant tax laws and regulations restricting the use of the Funds as outlined in the grant agreement? In summary, this is to confirm that the funds were used in alignment with the WMF mission and for charitable/nonprofit/educational purposes.
22. If you have additional recommendations or reflections that don’t fit into the above sections, please write them here.