Please respond to the following questions below:
Where have you published your draft plan? Share the link to it here:
- document and on
What Movement Strategy initiative is this draft plan supporting?
- The Movement Strategy the draft supports is Ensuring Equity in decision making, improved user experience, increase sustainability of our movement by increased awareness about the Wikimedia Movement
What activities have you completed to produce this draft plan?
The project Igbo Wikimedians Community Movement Charter Sensitization, Conversation and Translate-a-thon was the main event. Other specific activities were:
- Prep meetings and trainings
- Publicity via Community communication channels
- Creating resources and notes (other videos and notes are linked on the feedback page
- Presentations: and
- Online & in-person training
- Movement Charter conversation & feedback
- Translate-a-thon in-person events: Enugu and Awka
- Diff posts, Meta-Wiki documentation, Social media posts
In which community channels have you announced your draft plan?
- Igbo community communication channels
- Meta Wiki documentation
- Social Media
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
Expected participants: 150: 50*2 =100 for two online conversations, 25*2 =50 for two in-person conversations.
- Facilitation (facilitation time including facilitator preparation, meeting facilitation time, and debriefing):$200
- Documentation (document $preparation time, time spent documenting of discussion, post-meeting work):$100
- Translation (translation costs for briefs and global materials):$300
- Coordination (coordinator work to manage or support multiple workflows to prepare for meeting):$200
- Online tools or services (subscription services for online meeting platforms, social media promotion, graphics/flyers, projectors):$250
- Data (internet or mobile costs for organizers or participants to access or participate in all activities):$10.54*54= $569
- Venue or space for meeting (costs of renting a physical meeting space):100*2=200
- Transportation costs (costs of supporting organizers or participants to attend the meeting): 110*2=220
- Meals (costs related to refreshments, lunches, or other meals during in-person activities):$8.33*54=$450
- Photography (cost of getting a professional photographer for some hours)=$75 for 2 in-person events. This was from the remaining funds for online data reimbursement used for photography. For two days online conversion and training 100 attendees were expected but 67 attendees showed up
- Other: Miscellaneous and logistics $70
TOTAL AMOUNT REQUESTED USD:$2,553
Do you have any remaining grant funds? None remaining
Anything else you want to share about your project?
The in-person event which was slated to hold in Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria was moved to Enugu, Enugu State, Nigeria because of the unavailability of some ambassadors as at the time of the in-person events.