Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
Apply for Rapid Funds
- Прачытайце, як працуе праграма, і ўпэўніцеся, што Вы і Ваш запыт адпавядаюць меркам падтрымкі.
- Review the timeline.
- Заяўкі на грант прымаюць на ўсялякай мове. Мы падтрымаем пераклад заявак і абмеркаваньня пры патрэбе.
- Go to Wikimedia Foundation Funds Grantee portal on Fluxx or click Apply below.
- If you do not have an account, please click Register Now and provide the requested information. Your registration will be confirmed within one working day. You can find a tutorial video on how to register on the Fluxx Tutorials page.
- If you have an account, enter your login details and click Sign in. You can find a tutorial video on how to login on the Fluxx Tutorials page.
- Create your application by clicking Apply for Rapid Funds button on the main page.
- Follow the instructions in the application and respond to the questions. You can always save and continue your application later. Click Save and Continue or Save and Close to save the application.
- When your application is complete click Submit to send it for review. You can find a tutorial video on how to navigate and submit an application on the Grantee Portal on the Fluxx Tutorials page. Applications will be published to Meta-Wiki automatically within one day.
- We will reach out to you via email to confirm receipt of your application or if we have any questions. You can learn more about the review process on this page.
- Please reach out to your regional Program Officer if you need support or have questions.
Movement Strategy Grants
Movement Strategy Grants are moved to the MSIG main page. Apply on the Movement Strategy Grants main page.