Grants:Project/Rapid/Ebenezer Mlay/Edit-a-thon Arusha/Report
Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went? I met my goals and I am happy how the project went
Please report on your original project targets. Please be sure to review and provide metrics required for Rapid Grants.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
|Number of participants -15||Number of participants - 17||Goal achieved|
|Number of new editors -5||Number of new editors - 6||Goal achieved|
|Number of of articles created or improved - 30+||Number of of articles created or improved - 47||Goal achieved|
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well? All the goals were achieved
- What did not work so well? The number of people who signed up to attend was not the higher real number of people who attended. So during the event preparation, the expectations set were higher than the real outcome.
- What would you do differently next time? Send a confirmation message out a few days before the event in order to set more realistic goals.
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
- Food - 340000
- Tea, Drinks and bites - 170000 TZS
- Internet - 50000 TZS
- Local Transport - 340000 TZS
- Stationary - 100000 TZS
- Venue - 80000 TZS
- Camera rent - 100000 TZS
- Total - 1180000 TZS
Do you have any remaining grant funds? There is no remaining fund
Anything else you want to share about your project?