Grants:Project/Rapid/Hinayoshi/Wikipedia editathon in Yamanashi 2017/Report
- We enhanced the skills and knowledge of existing editors.
- We added two contents. 謝恩碑(甲府市), 山梨県庁舎別館(旧本館)及び県議会議事堂
- We have built a relationship with collaborators (Yamanashi prefecture library, librarian) expected to cooperate with Wikimedia in the future.
Please report on your original project targets.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
General Report (Japanese) 2017甲府ウィキペディアエディタソン記録
Yamanashi Pref Library Report (Japanese) 2017年07月23日(日) 「甲府ウィキペディアエディタソン」を開催しました
Local newspaper (Yamanashi Nichi Nichi Shinbun) article (Japanese) 「ウィキ」の編集どうやるの？
mail list (Rakomo rabo tsushin) article (Japanese) ラーコモラボ通信第71号「2017甲府ウィキペディア・エディタソンに向けて」 CC-By-SA
Blog 1 (Nao5531のブログ) ウィキペディア・エディタソン「甲州事編百科涼覧」
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well?
- We used Facebook group for the event planning. The Facebook group was convenient for collaboration with people living in remote areas. Also, We recorded on Twitter. In Togetter, many related Tweets could be combined into one address. As a result, Tweet can be referred to as a record.
- What did not work so well?
- We were planning an event jointly, but communication sometimes did not go well.
- What would you do differently next time?
- I would like to hold more meetings offline.
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
- Travel expenses: User:のりまき,User:逃亡者,User:swanee,User:Ks aka 98 was 20,000YEN. Total 80,000YEN. (including hotel costs 10,000YEN)
- Travel expenses: User:アリオト was 25,000YEN. Total 25,000YEN (including hotel costs 10,000YEN)
- Travel expenses: User:Takot was 45,000YEN Total 45,000YEN (including hotel costs 10,000YEN)
- soft drink and snack: 3,903YEN + 5,243YEN. Total 9,146YEN
Do you have any remaining grant funds?'
We received 206,500YEN. We spent 159,146YEN. remaining grant funds is 47,354YEN.
Anything else you want to share about your project?