Grants:Project/Rapid/Igboanude/Female Creators on Igbo Wikipedia/Report
Jump to navigation Jump to searchThis report for a Rapid Grant approved in FY 2021-22 has been reviewed and accepted by the Wikimedia Foundation.
- Report accepted
- To read the approved grant submission describing the plan for this project, please visit Grants:Project/Rapid/Igboanude/Female Creators on Igbo Wikipedia.
- You may still comment on this report on its discussion page, or visit the discussion page to read the discussion about this report.
- You are welcome to Email rapidgrants at wikimedia dot org at any time if you have questions or concerns about this report.
Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went? Yes my goals were met and I am happy with the outcome
Please report on your original project targets. Please be sure to review and provide metrics required for Rapid Grants.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
|Number of Event 4||4||Target was met|
|Number of participants 6||13||We exceeded the target|
|Number of new editors 4||4|
|Number of articles created or improved 60||137||We exceeded the target https://outreachdashboard.wmflabs.org/courses/Igboanude/Female_Creators_on_Igbo_Wikipedia|
|Number of repeat participants 4||6|
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well? having new editors who participated well and effectively also creating new articles.
- What did not work so well? quite a few of the new editors didn't understand it at first.
- What would you do differently next time? find a way to educate them better next time.
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
NGN Exchange rate is $1=NGN 380
- Data = $600 (NGN 228,000)
- Hire of laptops = $400 (NGN 152,000)
- Food and Drinks = $680 (NGN 258,400)
- Total = $1680 (NGN 638,400)
Do you have any remaining grant funds? No, I do not have any remaining funds.
Anything else you want to share about your project? No