Grants:Project/Rapid/Nigeria Markets on Wikidata/Report
Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went?
- Yes, I met my goals and I am happy with my project.
Please report on your original project targets. Please be sure to review and provide metrics required for Rapid Grants.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
|Number of events: 2||2||2 events was held|
|Number of participants: 30||20||20 persons registered for the event|
|Number of new editors: 5||7||7 new editors was added|
|Number of of articles created or improved: 100||331||331 items was created and 435 items was improved|
|Number of repeat participants (for projects that include a series of events): 20||20||all 20 participants was present on day 2 of the event|
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well?
- Making free internet subscription available made more people to come for the event on day 2 of the event.
- Using a universal router for internet made the internet service to be stable since we were able to switch to different service provider when the network was poor.
- What did not work so well?
- Not providing internet for the participants after the event made after the event engagement to be difficult.
- What would you do differently next time?
- I will provide free internet subscription on individual devices to encourage participants to continue editing until they finally grasp the importance of contributing.
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
- Space Rental: $200 x 2 events = $400
- Food and Drinks: $10 x 30 X 2 events = $600
- Router rental: $25 x 2 events = $50
- Data subscription on router: $50 x 2 events = $100
- Branded Shirts for organizers: $15 x 3 = $45
- Branded nose mask: $1 x 30 = $30
- Gift voucher for top 3 contributors: $90
- Souvenirs for all participants and organizers: $7 x 30 = $210
Total = $1,525
Do you have any remaining grant funds?
Anything else you want to share about your project?
- These are some of the pictures taken at the event: