Grants:Project/Rapid/Olaniyan Olushola/ OYOMESI FESTIVAL OF LEARNING
Please see the sample Editathon/Training application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
- Recruit new editors
- Increase skills for existing editors
- Add or improve content about Oyo state
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. Are you doing one editathon or training or a series of editathons or trainings?
- I am running editathon for three (3) day
2. How will you let your community know about the event? Please paste links below to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions.
- official mailing list.
3. Do you have experienced Wikimedia editors to lead the event?
4. Do participants have the equipment or skills needed to participate and contribute high quality content? If not, how will you support them?
5. How will you engage participants after the event(s)?
6. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets:
- Number of events= 3days
- Number of participants= 20participants
- Number of new editors= 5
- Number of of articles created or improved= 4
- Number of repeat participants (for projects that include a series of events)
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
|Item Description||Rate per event||Events||Total NGN||Total USD|
|Food and Drinks for 20 participants||45,000||X3||135,000||442|
|Logistics and Miscellaneous supplies( Bronchure, stationaries, graphic design, and Internet, Car fuelling,feeding for resource persons)||235000||X1||235000||770|
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!