Grants:Project/Rapid/UG MAI/Maithili Wikipedia 4th Anniversary Activities/Report
Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went?
- Yes, We met our mentioned goals and additionally, we have put a bit more effort and manages to collaborate with JCI Janakpur Members. Yes, Definitely. We are happy to deals with the participants during the celebration event at Rajbiraj and meetup program at Janakpur.
- In Detail
Maithili Wikipedia 4th Anniversary
Maithili Wikipedia went live four year ago, on 7 November 2014. To celebrate the event, Maithili Wikimedians has organized an anniversary celebration event at Patrakar Mahasangh, Rajbiraj. This time event consisted of about 60 individuals in which there are local Maithili Wikipedians of Rajbiraj, Maithili linguists, Journalists.
This is the first official Wikimeetup in Janakpur, Province no. 2, Nepal. This meetup consists of Maithili Wikipedians, Maithili linguists, Journalists and additionally JCI Janakpur; We have connected with various JCI Janakpur members to increase participation on Maithili Wikipedia and how we can further engage, improve and develop it.
Comparison of past & future impacts of Maithili Wikipedia
The statistical data shows the increment of siteviews and pageviews in the month of November (Project time period).
Please report on your original project targets.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
|No. of participants at Meetup : 15-20||No. of participants at Meetup : 20||Target reached.|
|No. of participants and guests at Birthday Anniversary event : 20-35||No. of participants and guests at Birthday Anniversary event : 60||More than that of expected target.|
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well?
- Participation, Time management, Resources management, Collaboration with JCI Janakpur members etc.
- What did not work so well?
- Seems overall fine to us.
- What would you do differently next time?
- Next time, We would try to get more media coverages and will look for some other instruments to spread awareness and follow-up with people.
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
|3||Snacks, Tea and Food||18,000||NPR|
|6||Token of Love||9,500||NPR|
Do you have any remaining grant funds?
- No, I don't have any remaining grant funds.
Anything else you want to share about your project?
- I am glad with this project and intended to organize this project again next time with more efforts. Thank you!