Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went?
- Yes. We have met our goals and we are happy.
Please report on your original project targets. Please be sure to review and provide metrics required for Rapid Grants.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
|To upload pictures of monuments of Slovakia||1092 photos uploaded||This is a good outcome.|
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well?
We worked well with the Monuments Board of the Slovak Republic. The Board sent one of the jury members. The whole jury process was smooth including the online meeting to decide the winners. Cooperation with the international team was smooth. Contacting the winners, preparing and sending them their prizes.
- What did not work so well?
We sent the prize through a vendor but the winner was not able to claim it so we had to find a different vendor. We did not have enough capacity to do make the certificates and so did not also need the postal services. That restriction was also because of the Covid-19 crisis.
- What would you do differently next time?
More promotion and media exposure. It would have been better to meet in person to do the jury meeting.
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
- 380 EUR was spent on the approved expenses.
- * Jury rewards: 5*30 = 150 EUR
- * Jury coordinator rewards: 1*30 EUR = 30 EUR
- * Winner rewards: 50 + 30 + 20 + 7*10 = 170 EUR
- * Total = 350 EUR
- All of the rewards were certificates for online vendors.
Do you have any remaining grant funds?
- 70 EUR was left unspent. These should probably revert back to the original StartUp grant.
Anything else you want to share about your project? WMSK is thankful for this opportunity.