Grants:Project/Rapid/WMSK/Wiki Loves Monuments 2020 in Slovakia
Please see the sample Contest application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
- To reward the Wiki Loves Monuments 2020 in Slovakia winners
- To reward the Wiki Loves Monuments 2020 in Slovakia jury members
- To reward the Wiki Loves Monuments 2020 in Slovakia jury coordinator
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. What content will the contest focus on, and why is it important to your community?
- The Commons content creation is focused on nationally listed monuments as defined by The Monuments Board of the Slovak Republic.
2. How will you let people know about the contest?
- We have already spread the word through Wikipedia itself, through our website at wikimedia.sk, through our Facebook and other social media channels.
3. How will you judge the contest and award prizes?
- There is a 5-member jury made of photography experts coordinated by a Wikimedian. An electronic tool will be used for the judging.
4. For photo contests, what is the strategy to get images used on projects?
- After the content, images will be uploaded to other projects.
5. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
- This is the 8th time the contest has been held in Slovakia.
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more: The goal is to reward Wiki Loves Monuments winners, jury members and jury coordinator. The goals have already been met in a sense because the coordinator is already working and the jury is assembled. There are 1076 photos that have been submitted.
- * Jury reward: 5*30 = 150 EUR
- * Jury coordinator reward: 1*30 EUR = 30 EUR
- * Winner certificates: 50 + 30 + 20 + 7*10 = 170 EUR
- * Winner certificates printing: 10*1.5EUR = 15 EUR
- * Stickers: 1*10 = 10 EUR
- * Postal costs: 45 EUR
- * Total = 420 EUR
We propose to use the remaining Start-Up grants for this proposal.
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!