Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went?
Please report on your original project targets.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well?
- What did not work so well?
- What would you do differently next time?
Funds at beginning of year
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
- Crossref annual fee for 2018: $275
- COPE membership fee for 2018: $105 (81 GBP, journal got accepted from July)
- Domain fees: $57
- Prize competition: $300, from an initially estimated $350, but the $50 winner regarded it not worth the international bank transfer. Bank fees of $11, with $50 provided for the purpose. The winners are announced at: Wikiversity:WikiJournal of Medicine/Best articles of 2017.
Do you have any remaining grant funds?
- $105 left from COPE fee because half the year had passed before the application got approved.
- $89 left from prize competition: 50$ not payed to one winner who didn't think it was worth the international bank transfer + $39 left from funds meant for bank transfer fees.
- $400 left of funds directed at social media outreach.
The remaining funds will be accounted for in the grant for funding through 2019, see: Grants:Project/Rapid/WikiJournal 2019
Anything else you want to share about your project?