Grants:Project/Rapid/Wikimedia Community Arusha/Arts and Feminism/Report
Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went? I met all my goals and I am very happy how the project went
Please report on your original project targets. Please be sure to review and provide metrics required for Rapid Grants.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
|Number of events - 3||Number of events - 3||Target reached|
|Number of participants - 20||Number of participants - 28||The target was reached with 8 more participants than the target goal|
|Number of new editors -5||Number of new editors -7||The target was reached with 2 more new participants than the target goal|
|Number of of articles created or improved - 60+||Number of of articles created or improved - 367||The target was reached.|
|Number of repeat participants - 10||Number of repeat participants - 17||The target was reached.|
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well? All the targeted goals were achieved far beyond expectations
- What did not work so well? All went well
- What would you do differently next time? I will let more people know about the movement so that they can join the movement.
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
- Food - 1,200,000 TZS
- Tea, Drinks and Bites - 600,000 TZS
- Internet - 150,000
- Local Transport (for the participants and event organizers while making arrangements for the events) - 1,200,000 TZS
- Venue - 240,000 TZS
- Stationary and Graphics Designing - 300,000 TZS
- Communications(Data,call and sms bundles for the organizers) - 225,000 TZS
- Tshirts - 175,000 TZS
- Router rent (for internet sharing during the events) - 150,000 TZS
- Laptop rent(for participants with no laptops at least 4 laptops) - 160,000 TZS
- Contingency - 100,000 TZS
- Total - 4,500,000 TZS
Do you have any remaining grant funds?
Yes, there is 20,000 TZS remaining I would like to use the money in future similar project.
Anything else you want to share about your project? Here is the link to the outreach dashboard for the event - https://outreachdashboard.wmflabs.org/courses/Wikimedia_Community_Arusha/Arts_and_Feminism_Arusha