Reports add value to the Wikimedia movement by sharing your experiences with others.
How to Report
- Project Grants are required to submit monthly updates, a midpoint report halfway through the grant period and a final report, 30 days after the grant ends. One your project has been approved, tabs will be added to your proposal page for submitting all of the required reports.
- Monthly Update: Grantees will submit a very brief Monthly Update Report within fifteen (15) days of the end of each month of the grant term. If requested, you will also engage in a monthly check-in with your WMF Program Officer.
- Midpoint Report: Grantees will submit a more detailed Midpoint Report within fifteen (15) days after the end of the midpoint of the grant term. In this report, you will describe your progress and knowledge learned and any other information requested by WMF.
- Final Report: Grantees will submit a Final Report within thirty (30) days of the end of the Grant Term. In this report, you will describe the outcomes and knowledge learned, and provide an impact assessment of the Grant and any other information requested by WMF.
- Email email@example.com to notify WMF staff that your report is ready for review along with your documentation of expenses (scanned receipts).
- If details are missing, WMF staff will ask for clarifications on the discussion page of your request (so be sure to add it to your watchlist and check back for updates regularly).