Welcome back from Wikimania 2019!
I attended the following sessions-
- Mini Keynote: What we did when the National Museum in Brazil burned
- Mini Keynote: State of Wikidata in 2019
- Linking OpenStreetMap and Wikidata
- wikimania:2019:Technology outreach & innovation/Tools for partnerships – developing the technology our partners need
- From a messy spreadsheet to Wikidata: start mass data uploads with OpenRefine
- The Met Museum and New Frontiers in Wikidata engagement
- Map making workshop – from Wikidata to interactive off-wiki maps in three steps
- Wikisource Index scrapper
Upon my request, Pmlineditor worked on a python script to scrape Wikisource index namespace and generate tsv file, which can be used for data ingestion in Wikidata, thus increasing bibliographical data there.
I have presented the following sessions in Wikimania
- Sharing best practices among Wikisource communities co-presented by me and Ankry.
- Growing Wikidata in Emerging Communities (India as a case study) co-presented by KCVelaga and me.