Grants:TPS/TSVC1190/Chinese&Vietnamese Wikipedians Friendship Tour
This had been a submission to the Wikimedia Participation Support process, but was withdrawn or otherwise cancelled (not denied).
I am an active editor of the Chinese Wikipedia and the Secretary General of the Wikimedians in Qingdao. I hope to come to Vietnam and have a communicate with Vietnamese Wikimedians. China and Vietnam are all socialist countries, both are the Chinese Culture Circle's countries, two cultures have many similarities, because of these, I would like to promote the exchange between the two countries' Wikimedians is necessary.
Goal and expected impact
The purpose of this trip is to allow the Chinese and Vietnamese Wikimedians to work together and actively participate in the Asian Month. And we would like to give Vietnamese Wikimedians suggestions on the establishment of official communities, and we hope that the Vietnamese side will be able to explore their strengths with us.
- Travel (First trip from Qingdao pass by Nanning to Hanoi by train, Second trip from HCM to Qingdao by plane)
- Accommodation: $30 per night X 7 night.
- per diem : $10 X 7
- I hope the Foundation will be able to book a return ticket for me.
- I need your disicion by 20 July:)
- Support He is very proactive, we set up a meeting in Ho Chi Minh City. He also contact with other Vietnamese Wikipedians in Ha Noi, Hue, and Nha Trang. --Cheers! (talk) 10:26, 5 July 2017 (UTC)
- Oppose Please see the talk page. --22.214.171.124 05:18, 7 July 2017 (UTC)
- absolutely Oppose Reasons are listed on the talk page.--Panzer VI-II (talk) 07:20, 12 July 2017 (UTC)