Welcome back from Wikimania 2014!
I have met lots of people, it was really chaotic though. It is easier for me to report the project and ideas, that I have heard there. The gender gap issue was the issue for me and I believe I have been encouraged to (at least) start talking about this issue in my community.
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- I have shared the report with my community wmua:Вікіманія 2014
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
- Grants:Learning patterns/Let the community know, Grants:Learning patterns/Birds of a feather, Grants:Learning patterns/Repeat events etc.
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome of the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2014 was to be organized as the result of the meeting proposed by us at Wikimania 2014: Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2014/Wikimania
I have uploaded the photos I took there. I was able to visit additional days, which were very useful for me. I am talking about Grantmaking Learning Day (August 6th) and Boards training workshop August 2014 (August 7th). These days were very focused on the topic and thus very useful to me.