Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2014
|Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2014||City & Venue||Travel||Programme||Participants||Team||Sponsors||FAQ||Preparation
(Questions&Needs • Wikimania)
Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2014 (#WMCEE) was the third annual meeting of Wikimedians from Central and Eastern Europe. It took place in Kyiv, Ukraine on 19—21 December 2014. It was organized by Wikimedia Ukraine.
This meeting is a follow-up of the successful previous meetings: 2012 edition in Belgrade, Serbia, and 2013 edition in Modra, Slovakia.
The main goal of the meeting is to fortify interstate and international collaboration between various Wikimedia chapters, thematic organisations, user groups and other communities in Central and East Europe and its regions.
- Dates: from 19 December (Friday) to 21 December (Sunday).
- Venue: Kyiv National Linguistic University (building 3, 5/17 Laboratorna Street, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Programme: draft version available, we invite you to add your topics for presentations and suggestions at the talk page. It is based on each country's suggestions from Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2014/Questions&Needs.
- Scholarships: WMF will provide a scholarship for representatives who don't have funding from their chapters (thematic organisations / user groups). Please check the relevant option in the registration form in order to apply for a scholarship.
The summary of preparation process can be found at the following two pages:
- Wikimania meetup notes
- Questions&Needs: page with each country's strengths, weaknesses, needs, questions, and interested attendees.
Post-conference survey results are available, with general evaluation of the event, most and least useful sessions, outcomes and ideas of improvement.