Talk:Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2014/Programme
Time conflict for KuboF
I am supposed to speak for both Article contests & thematic weeks and Microgrants/scholarships + Local fundraising which are in the same time. Possibilities for me to change time are:
- I can omit: Freedom of panorama; FDC grant proposal; WikiCamp; GLAM; Making small Wikipedias grow
- I prefer not to omit: Wikiexpeditions; Cross-border initiatives; How to organise a workshop/training
- high priority: Starting a chapter; Hiring staff; PR: how to deal with press and social media; WLM & WLE; Recruiting volunteers
- Thanks for this message, KuboF! We will have a look today what is better to move. --Ліонкінг (talk) 14:58, 5 December 2014 (UTC)
We decided to start...
|on Friday at 30 minutes later||Group of people arrives at 10 a.m.|
|on Saturday at 30 minutes earlier||We will have AGM at 17.30 a.m.|
|on Sunday at 30 minutes earlier||Some people can departure earlier + participants can have more free time|
Changes in sessions
- We need to move Creating chapter session from Friday to Saturday or Sunday as Bence (major speaker) can't attend on Friday.
- We need to divide sessions 7a and 7b due to conflict of speakers.
- We need to divide sessions 8a and 8b due to conflict of speakers.
- We need to find place for Common legal threats session. At the moment, there're speakers from Croatia and Poland.
- We need to find place for Gender gap session. At the moment, there're speakers from Albania, Armenia, Estonia and Poland.
P.S. as you know we decided to keep FDC session, as there were three chapters interested in it.
If you have some proposals, how to move, divide or combine this sessions, you're welcome to propose. Otherwise we will make decision without our opinion. Thanks. --Ліонкінг (talk) 14:52, 6 December 2014 (UTC)