Grants talk:APG/Proposals/2018-2019 round 2/Wikimedia Indonesia/Proposal form
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dear Delphine and Winifred,
Wikimedia Indonesia is increasing its budget from USD 227.385 into USD 304,768 because of several reasons.
- The domestic ticket has been rising drastically since last December 2018 in all domestic destination. We note that in several destinations the raising is almost 100%. We increase almost USD 18,000 for overall ticket budget.
- Wikimedia Indonesia also introduces some new programs including community building as we believe building the community is an important investment for either a new or established community;
- For the Education program, we also increase our coverage for Wiki Goes to School program and includes the Sundanese community in Bandung, West Java and Minangkabau community in Padang, West Sumatra;
- For the Content Creation project, we also plan to initiate Kiwix and Open Educational Resources projects and preparation for Coding da Vinci in 2020, a culture hackathon and collaboration event with Goethe-Institut Indonesien;
- For the GLAM project, we see the need to invest more funds for travelling as we want to reach the broader institution in East Indonesia, as right now we only focus on Java and Sumatra region.
- We also note that our cost living including the office, water, electricity will be increased for the next term, as we also support the community space in Yogyakarta for Javanese community and Padang for Minangkabau community.
- We also increase our FTE from 9,96 into 10,9 FTE, as we need a project admin and a GLAM staff to support our growing projects.