Grants talk:APG/Proposals/2018-2019 round 2/Wikimedia Indonesia/Proposal form
Dear Delphine and Winifred,
Wikimedia Indonesia is increasing its budget from USD 227.385 into USD 304,768 because of several reasons.
- The domestic ticket has been rising drastically since last December 2018 in all domestic destination. We note that in several destinations the raising is almost 100%. We increase almost USD 18,000 for overall ticket budget.
- Wikimedia Indonesia also introduces some new programs including community building as we believe building the community is an important investment for either a new or established community;
- For the Education program, we also increase our coverage for Wiki Goes to School program and includes the Sundanese community in Bandung, West Java and Minangkabau community in Padang, West Sumatra;
- For the Content Creation project, we also plan to initiate Kiwix and Open Educational Resources projects and preparation for Coding da Vinci in 2020, a culture hackathon and collaboration event with Goethe-Institut Indonesien;
- For the GLAM project, we see the need to invest more funds for travelling as we want to reach the broader institution in East Indonesia, as right now we only focus on Java and Sumatra region.
- We also note that our cost living including the office, water, electricity will be increased for the next term, as we also support the community space in Yogyakarta for Javanese community and Padang for Minangkabau community.
- We also increase our FTE from 9,96 into 10,9 FTE, as we need a project admin and a GLAM staff to support our growing projects.
Dear @Delphine (WMF):
We, Wikimedia Indonesia, formally ask for extension of the audit report. We have started the audit process since the beginning of 2019 from the year of 2015 until 2019. Right now, you can read the 2015's and 2016's report, we expect to finalize the year of 2017 audit in the end of February, and we will continue to the year of 2018 and 2019. We are very sorry for the delayed audit report. --Biyanto Rebin (WMID) (talk) 01:31, 28 February 2020 (UTC)
- Hello Biyanto, extension granted for 2017 audit until 15 March 2020, and 2018 and 2019 audit reports until June 30, 2020. Thank you. Delphine (WMF) (talk) 09:30, 28 February 2020 (UTC)
- Dear @Delphine (WMF): and @AWang (WMF):
- We already uploaded the audit report of the year 2017. We also want to ask for the extension for audit report of the year 2018 and 2019 until 31 December 2020. The audit process usually needs minimum 3 months, including administration, in-house audit in our office, finalizing the report, and as the COVID-19 situation is getting worse, the audit can't be happened, as you may know in the audit process, the auditors usually work for in-house audit in our office for two weeks. --Biyanto Rebin (WMID) (talk) 03:41, 6 April 2020 (UTC)