Grants talk:IEG/WikiAcademy Albania
Need help finishing this proposal?
I just wanted to let you know that we're hosting a few more IEG proposal help sessions in Google Hangouts and IRC next week, so please join if you'd like to get some extra help finishing your proposal. Best wishes, Siko (WMF) (talk) 18:26, 19 September 2014 (UTC)
Would love to learn more!
Hello GretaDoci, I'm happy to see your draft grant application. I'd love to learn more about your plans for WikiAcademy Albania. I'm the program manager for the Wikipedia Education Program in Eastern Europe. Let me know if I can help. All the best, Anna Koval (WMF) (talk) 19:42, 19 September 2014 (UTC)
Reminder to finalize your proposal by September 30!
- We're hosting one last IEG proposal help session in Google Hangouts this weekend, so please join us if you'd like to get some last-minute help or feedback as you finalize your submission.
- Once you're ready to submit it for review, please update its status (|status= in your page's Probox markup) from DRAFT to PROPOSED, as the deadline to proposal for this round is September 30th.
- Let us know here if you've got any questions or need help finalizing your submission.
- Thank you Siko, i am doing my best to finalize it on time. I will contact you if i have any question. Thanks again --GretaDoci (talk) 11:52, 6 October 2014 (UTC)
Moving to a Project and Event Grant
Hi GretaDoci and Redon skikuli, Thanks for this thoughtful submission! Based on an initial read of your proposal, we believe this project would be a better fit for our Project and Event Grants program, which commonly funds Wikipedia Education-style projects in countries around the world. Assuming you'd like to proceed, my colleague Alex Wang can help you to move your proposal page into a Project and Events Grant request, and I expect she and Anna Koval will be well-placed to advise on what has worked well for similar outreach projects in the past, as well as what might be unique for your case. I'm updating the status of this proposal to "draft," meanwhile, to allow space for that discussion to move forward outside of the IEG review timeline. Please let us know if you have any questions! Best wishes, Siko (WMF) (talk) 20:16, 3 October 2014 (UTC)
- Hello (Siko (WMF). Thank you very much for your suggestion. We would like to proceed so Alex Wang can you please tell us what is our next step to move our project in the next proposal. --GretaDoci (talk) 10:46, 7 October 2014 (UTC)