Grants talk:PEG/Vitor Mazuco/Universidade Federal de Uberlândia-01-2015/Report
Hi Vitor. Thank you for completing the grant report. It sounds like it was a good experience for both the teacher and students and we appreciate your reflections on some of the challenges. I have a few follow-up questions and look forward to your responses.
- Do you know if the teacher you worked with is interested in continuing to use Wikipedia in the classroom?
- If you went back to UFU would the teacher or students be able to support you in working with new teachers and classrooms?
- Was there a student that you felt showed particular promising and interest in editing who might be able to become a local resources with your mentorship?
- Regarding using the remaining funds to do another visit, please provide the following information on this discussion page:
- Start and end date for the activity.
- A description of the activity.
- A brief budget of how the money will be spent.
- Hi Alex, thanks for your support. So the teacher is not interested to continue using Wikipédia, because she is very busy with other activities. If I wanted to make it again the results is not the same. But I have other professor from other University in São Paulo, near from me that wanted to make this Program with his students. The spend for I go there is zero, because is very near. So I don't know what I make with this unused funds from this grants. Can you help me? Vitor Mazuco Msg 20:16, 9 August 2015 (UTC)