User talk:Jtud (WMF)
New TPS grant application
Hi Janice, I'm not sure if I need to alert anyone of this new grant application. Will also send an email once I'm in office tomorrow morning. This is again rather urgent (travel date: 15 June). I'm sorry for that; I was under considerable pressure at work. Thanks for considering, Pgallert (talk) 11:26, 29 May 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Peter, apologies for the delayed reply. I've been on holiday. Going forward the best way to notify the TPS committee of your new submission is an email to participationwikimedia.org. Committee members, as well as myself, receives mail from this address. -- Best wishes, JTud (WMF), Grants Administrator (talk) 17:40, 16 June 2016 (UTC)
- @Alphama: thank you for this ping. I just found your email to grantsadmin, dated 4 June 2016. It was sent to my spam folder. I've updated your grant record to reflect your submission of your midpoint report. Please complete the "Finances" and "Grantee reflection" sections of your report. Your midpoint point report is incomplete without them. Due to Wikimania next week, there may likely be a delay in reviewing your report; Mjohnson_(WMF), who will be reviewing your report, will be there. I've also noted the working email address you provided in that email, added to my contacts. Hopefully, future emails will successfully reach my inbox :) -- Best wishes, JTud (WMF), Grants Administrator (talk) 18:01, 16 June 2016 (UTC)
Grants talk:TPS/अभय नातू/WikiConference India 2016
Thank you for your response. It's unfortunate that my request cannot be funded. As mentioned there, the project is not able to fund my request fully but has already approved the portion they can. In any case, thanks for your consideration and let me know if there is any recourse to the refusal of grant.
I was not aware that a late report on my IEG would contribute to the ineligibility here. I will be submitting my report asap. Thank you for the reminder.
- This survey is primarily meant to get feedback on the Wikimedia Foundation's current work, not long-term strategy.
- Legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Must be the age of majority to participate. Sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation located at 149 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94105. Ends January 31, 2017. Void where prohibited. Click here for contest rules.
Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
(Sorry to write in Engilsh)
- @Vituzzu: Thank you for the ping. During the review process, we did ask Leila, one of the organizers, to confirm that the presentation for the requester has indeed been selected and included in the workshop's program. -- Best, JTud (WMF), Grants Administrator (talk) 17:46, 31 March 2017 (UTC)
Grants:TPS, no activity from review commity
Wikimania Report 2018
Hi Janice! Hope this finds you well! I added my Wikimania report earlier today (a few hours after the end of Sept 10th). My apologies for this; I was sick and was just coming home. I have been working on the report before on my laptop and added it today once I was up. Best,--Reem Al-Kashif (talk) 19:09, 11 September 2018 (UTC)
- Thank you for the notification, Reem Al-Kashif. It's exciting to learn about your new upcoming collaborations and activities brought about by connections made and your time at Wikimania! I have acknowledged receipt and updated your grant record! As always, much appreciation for your continued contributions :) -- Best, JTud (WMF), Grants Administrator (talk) 19:39, 11 September 2018 (UTC)
Grants:Project/Rapid/Ibrahim Husain Meraj/OpenCon 2018
Hello Janice, Greetings from Bangladesh. I am eagerly waiting for a response from the team on the travel grant proposal. As the conference will be held in early November, I applied for the grant on mid September. After that I made some modification in budget. I am also emailing you for this case. Hope to hear from you soon. Best. ---Ibrahim Husain Meraj (talk) 03:09, 3 October 2018 (UTC)
- Hello Ibrahim Husain Meraj, my apologies for the late reply. I have been out of the office and returned today. I see that Marti has since reviewed your proposal, and you have also withdrawn the funding request. I'm sorry that you weren't able to secure a visa. -- Best, JTud (WMF), Grants Administrator (talk) 22:07, 10 October 2018 (UTC)