User talk:Jtud (WMF)
Welcome to Meta!
Hello, Jtud (WMF). Welcome to the Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! This website is for coordinating and discussing all Wikimedia projects. You may find it useful to read our policy page. If you are interested in doing translations, visit Meta:Babylon. You can also leave a note on Meta:Babel or Wikimedia Forum if you need help with something (please read the instructions at the top of the page before posting there). Happy editing!
-- Meta-Wiki Welcome (talk) 23:19, 27 February 2014 (UTC)
New TPS grant application
Hi Janice, I'm not sure if I need to alert anyone of this new grant application. Will also send an email once I'm in office tomorrow morning. This is again rather urgent (travel date: 15 June). I'm sorry for that; I was under considerable pressure at work. Thanks for considering, Pgallert (talk) 11:26, 29 May 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Peter, apologies for the delayed reply. I've been on holiday. Going forward the best way to notify the TPS committee of your new submission is an email to participationwikimedia.org. Committee members, as well as myself, receives mail from this address. -- Best wishes, JTud (WMF), Grants Administrator (talk) 17:40, 16 June 2016 (UTC)
Hello, I contacted to email@example.com already. I did not receive any contacts from Meta since I've done my project. Alphama (talk) 08:12, 4 June 2016 (UTC)
- @Alphama: thank you for this ping. I just found your email to grantsadmin, dated 4 June 2016. It was sent to my spam folder. I've updated your grant record to reflect your submission of your midpoint report. Please complete the "Finances" and "Grantee reflection" sections of your report. Your midpoint point report is incomplete without them. Due to Wikimania next week, there may likely be a delay in reviewing your report; Mjohnson_(WMF), who will be reviewing your report, will be there. I've also noted the working email address you provided in that email, added to my contacts. Hopefully, future emails will successfully reach my inbox :) -- Best wishes, JTud (WMF), Grants Administrator (talk) 18:01, 16 June 2016 (UTC)
Grants talk:TPS/अभय नातू/WikiConference India 2016
Thank you for your response. It's unfortunate that my request cannot be funded. As mentioned there, the project is not able to fund my request fully but has already approved the portion they can. In any case, thanks for your consideration and let me know if there is any recourse to the refusal of grant.
I was not aware that a late report on my IEG would contribute to the ineligibility here. I will be submitting my report asap. Thank you for the reminder.
अभय नातू (talk) 18:55, 11 July 2016 (UTC)
Hello! The Wikimedia Foundation is asking for your feedback in a survey. We want to know how well we are supporting your work on and off wiki, and how we can change or improve things in the future.[survey 1] The opinions you share will directly affect the current and future work of the Wikimedia Foundation. You have been randomly selected to take this survey as we would like to hear from your Wikimedia community. To say thank you for your time, we are giving away 20 Wikimedia T-shirts to randomly selected people who take the survey.[survey 2] The survey is available in various languages and will take between 20 and 40 minutes.
You can find more information about this project. This survey is hosted by a third-party service and governed by this privacy statement. Please visit our frequently asked questions page to find more information about this survey. If you need additional help, or if you wish to opt-out of future communications about this survey, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you! --EGalvez (WMF) (talk) 21:26, 13 January 2017 (UTC)
- ↑ This survey is primarily meant to get feedback on the Wikimedia Foundation's current work, not long-term strategy.
- ↑ Legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Must be the age of majority to participate. Sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation located at 149 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94105. Ends January 31, 2017. Void where prohibited. Click here for contest rules.
Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
(Sorry to write in Engilsh)
Hello! This is a final reminder that the Wikimedia Foundation survey will close on 28 February, 2017 (23:59 UTC). The survey is available in various languages and will take between 20 and 40 minutes. Take the survey now.
If you already took the survey - thank you! We won't bother you again.
About this survey: You can find more information about this project here or you can read the frequently asked questions. This survey is hosted by a third-party service and governed by this privacy statement. If you need additional help, or if you wish to opt-out of future communications about this survey, send an email through EmailUser function to User:EGalvez (WMF) or email@example.com. About the Wikimedia Foundation: The Wikimedia Foundation supports you by working on the software and technology to keep the sites fast, secure, and accessible, as well as supports Wikimedia programs and initiatives to expand access and support free knowledge globally. Thank you! --EGalvez (WMF) (talk) 08:23, 24 February 2017 (UTC)
Did you have a look at this? --Vituzzu (talk) 20:33, 30 March 2017 (UTC)
- @Vituzzu: Thank you for the ping. During the review process, we did ask Leila, one of the organizers, to confirm that the presentation for the requester has indeed been selected and included in the workshop's program. -- Best, JTud (WMF), Grants Administrator (talk) 17:46, 31 March 2017 (UTC)
Grants:TPS, no activity from review commity
Hello Jtud, did your team noticed the LinguaLibre TPS request ? I wrote to participation - wikimedia org but got no reply. cc: user:Mjohnson (WMF). --Yug (talk) 15:26, 19 July 2017 (UTC)
Wikimania Report 2018
Hi Janice! Hope this finds you well! I added my Wikimania report earlier today (a few hours after the end of Sept 10th). My apologies for this; I was sick and was just coming home. I have been working on the report before on my laptop and added it today once I was up. Best,--Reem Al-Kashif (talk) 19:09, 11 September 2018 (UTC)
- Thank you for the notification, Reem Al-Kashif. It's exciting to learn about your new upcoming collaborations and activities brought about by connections made and your time at Wikimania! I have acknowledged receipt and updated your grant record! As always, much appreciation for your continued contributions :) -- Best, JTud (WMF), Grants Administrator (talk) 19:39, 11 September 2018 (UTC)
- Thank you so much for your encouragement; it means a lot to me :) It is exciting how all the new projects are moving along. Thank you for receiving my report.--Reem Al-Kashif (talk) 19:48, 11 September 2018 (UTC)
Grants:Project/Rapid/Ibrahim Husain Meraj/OpenCon 2018
Hello Janice, Greetings from Bangladesh. I am eagerly waiting for a response from the team on the travel grant proposal. As the conference will be held in early November, I applied for the grant on mid September. After that I made some modification in budget. I am also emailing you for this case. Hope to hear from you soon. Best. ---Ibrahim Husain Meraj (talk) 03:09, 3 October 2018 (UTC)
- Hello Ibrahim Husain Meraj, my apologies for the late reply. I have been out of the office and returned today. I see that Marti has since reviewed your proposal, and you have also withdrawn the funding request. I'm sorry that you weren't able to secure a visa. -- Best, JTud (WMF), Grants Administrator (talk) 22:07, 10 October 2018 (UTC)
Grant report due : extension needed
Hi, I have asked for an extension for the date due of the report here : https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project/Nattes_%C3%A0_chat/Les_sans_pagEs/Timeline I hope this is ok for you, otherwise please let me know how I should ask for an extension. Warm regards, Nattes à chat (talk) 09:28, 11 September 2019 (UTC)
- @Nattes à chat: Thank you for letting me know. JTud (WMF), Grants Administrator (talk) 16:41, 11 September 2019 (UTC)