Grants talk:PEG/WM CZ/Mediagrant II/Report/2014-01
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thank you for this detailed interim report. We have the following comments/questions and would appreciate your response.
- Thank you for the great blog post and learning pattern on WMCZ's tracker. It is a very useful tool that we are encouraging other organizations to adopt!
- Great to hear that the Pribyslav workshop focused on integrating media with new or improved articles. These types of workshops are the best way to ensure your project is as impactful as possible.
- While many of the photos submitted during this period are of high quality, there are also many duplicate photos and photos that are generally not usable. We hope you still plan to hold the proposed one-day and weekend workshops with a photography how-to element. Please also see our photo event resource page for more tips and guidelines.
- The report mentions creating new goals for the project. In addition to the goal of documenting all villages, are there others?
- Apart from those mentioned in Grants:PEG/WM_CZ/Mediagrant_II#Measures_of_success, I cannot currently think of others. --Vojtěch Dostál (talk) 19:16, 10 July 2014 (UTC)
- Are there any outcomes from the meeting with Oldrich Hlinka from the "Kulturní kompas" NGO?
- The WMCZ Communities interim grant report also raised the issue of outreach and communications challenges. We have offered to connect WMCZ with a movement expert that can provide advice and possible training. We will be sure to include this project team in that communication.