Hi Olaniyan Olushola. Thank you for this detailed grant report and congrats on a successful project! Please see our comments below.
- It's great to hear that despite the challenge of having to change the venue, you were able to develop a good relationship with Fountain University Osogbo and will cooperate on future events.
- Being aware of the internet situation and academic calendar are good lessons learned for planning events. Grantees often raise these issues and a little planning can help avoid these problems in the future.
- 121 new articles from the writing contest is impressive!
- Recruiting three active Wikipedians from the activities is very commendable. It looks like the three users were pretty active for the few months after the events. We would encourage you to continue to reach out to them so they stay engaged!
- We have found that one-day workshops do not typically result in much engagement by participants after the event. Since you have established a good partnership with the university, we recommend doing multiple sessions spread over several weeks, months, or a semester. This way you can gradually teach more advanced wiki skills and develop a social environment and camaraderie with participants who come to multiple sessions.