Thank you for submitting this Midpoint Report. I apologize for the delay in my review. I am accepting it now with the following comments:
- I'm glad to hear that things are going according to plan. :-)
- Thank you for putting together the informative table in your Methods and Activities section. It's great to have this detail about how your project is unfolding.
- Seeing your note in your Finances section, I would like to check in with you and make sure you have the support you need for finishing out your project. I will get in touch with you by email.
- "Even if it's outside of the grant itself, I've a bit underestimated the project management and all the paperwork that come with the project."
- I would like to talk more about this, too, and see if there is anyway to lessen the load.
Recognizing that you are already feeling overwhelmed by paperwork, please consider this feedback as only applying to the Final Report. I wanted to give you some feedback about the summary section. The idea is for this section to be a very short, readable overview of the highlights of what you've done, giving the reader the quick version of the most important information in the report. You might think of it like the first paragraph of a newspaper article, that's a compelling lead for the story as a whole. It should draw your reader in to read on and hear more of the story. I can help you with this for your Final Report, if that would be useful.
I'll reach out by email next.
Thanks so much for all your hard work.