Grants talk:Project/Putnik/Wikidata module/Midpoint
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thank you for submitting this Midpoint Report. I am accepting it now with the following comments:
- Congratulations on your progress to date. Glad to hear that things are on schedule and that your gadget is underway.
- You noted that project was delayed for about two weeks due to personal circumstances that will shift the completion date. This is no problem, but please be aware that you need to use the "Request an extension" button at the bottom of your "timeline & progress" tab to indicate your new project end date. Ping me once you've done this. This will prevent your Final Report from being past due.
- I hear that you are thinking about how to manage community requests, balancing your time between prioritizing work that is of higher importance to your end goals against an awareness of the importance of community perception about your responsiveness to their needs. Please let me know if you would like any support in thinking through this challenge.
- I appreciate that you are thinking about documentation and other strategies that will make your work more accessible to others. It's a good idea to identify some test who can give feedback as you develop these forms of support. As you note, what seems simple to you may not be so simple to others, so it's a good idea to groundtruth your work.
- Thanks for your contributions to the learning patterns!
Our grants administrator will be in touch shortly about your next disbursement.