Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Artexte MAC Art+Feminism edit-a-thon/Report
Hello Hbmtl and Artexte Information Centre, thank you for submitting this final report for your project. We are excited to see that you have had a successful Art and Feminism event. Congratulations on completing it!
- Are you planning to offer an extra training session specific to content translation at your upcoming event? Moreover, are you updating the childcare service at that event?
- In your report page you have mentioned that you had developed an extensive project page. Would you please link this page on the report page? Additionally, please include the outreach dashboard link there.
Thank you again for your hard work in running and documenting this event. We have reviewed your expense documentation and final report and accepted both. Your grant is now complete! Best regards, DSaroyan (WMF) (talk) 11:34, 17 February 2020 (UTC)
Hello DSaroyan, thank you for the feedback and questions!
To answer your questions :
- Yes we are planning to do an extra training session on content translation using the beta tool in our 2020 cycle.
- Yes we will be updating childcare in the 2020 event. We will be offering a craft activity for children with an educator present and the activity will be happening in the same room as the edit-a-thon. In the past we hired a company that would set up in a separate room.
- Links were added to the report page.