Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Igbo Wikimedians User Group/Stakeholder Engagement/Report
Hi, Tochiprecious, thank you for submitting this final report and your expense documentation. I have reviewed and accepted both! Please note that this grant will not be complete until the use of your remaining funds is approved. We are currently reviewing your open grant application and if it is approved the remaining funds from this grant will be deducted from it.
- Congratulations on the many new partnerships that resulted from this grant! Are those new partners still engaged in your work?
- The number of people that attended your presentation and became editors shows the clear enthusiasm for Wiki projects! Have you been able to continue to engage with these presentation attendees and the new editors after the events?
- Getting time with ministers and other government officials can be difficult, as you discovered. Having a more flexible schedule could help, and possibly some of the government officials you have relationships with already can help connect you to others in the future.
- Have you made any progress towards signing the MOU?
Thank you for all the hard work you put into this grant and for sharing what you learned with WMF and the community! We welcome any additional information you would like to share with us.
Hi LSmith (WMF), Thank you for your support and patience while writing this report. I sincerely appreciate and it's sad you're already leaving.
- The new Editors are the reason for the Anambra Hub and also the reason for the new grant so they don't loose interest. We're also on the verge of a partnership which will lead to having a school club in Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
- The MOU is still yet to be signed although we have the help of the Senior Special Adviser to the Governor on Digital Entrepreneurship helping out.