Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Kaqchikel Wikiwuj, editathon and leadership/capacity building/Report
Hi, Jotzun, thank you for submitting your rapid grant report. We accept this final report and will leave a few comments/questions below.
- We are pleased to hear that your four edit-a-thons attracted so many participants and that you were able to create almost double the expected number of articles in Kaqchikel!
- It is exciting that you have developed a core group of editors interested in carrying on the work. Now that several months have passed since the last edit-a-thon are editors continuing to remain engaged?
- It seems like a good idea to send editing tutorial videos to participants ahead of time so you can reduce the amount of time spent training new editors during edit-a-thons.
Please note that although we have accepted your final report we cannot close this grant until we do the following:
- Receive the missing expense documentation we emailed you about and accept your expense report.
- Settle the underspend from your grant. Please note that if you wish to use the remaining funds for another event you will need to submit a new rapid grant application. If you would like to do this, please submit a new application by January 15, 2019, otherwise you will need to return the unspent funds to the Wikimedia Foundation. Here are instructions for returning unspent funds.
Thank you for your engagement with the reporting review process, and with your work throughout the grants process. We appreciate the outcomes from your project, and what you learned with WMF and the community. We also warmly welcome any updates you would like to provide us about your completed project. We thank you for your work for the movement, and offer you our best wishes for your future work.