Grants talk:Project/Rapid/OFWA/Women of the Wiki
Hello Open Foundation West Africa thank you for submitting this proposal and for your patience as we worked through reporting requirements before reviewing this proposal. I am approving your grant request. Here are a couple of questions for you to answer meanwhile:
- Can you please clarify the team management line item in your budget? What does "cost to endure the project" mean?
- Can you also let us know why there are 6 trips? Are there going to be multiple trips for the photo hunt?
- Hello WJifar (WMF),
- The notes on the team management section had typos and has been updated to reflect the need for our request. This request is to just support team members in areas outside their volunteer capacities such as the cost of calls towards the execution of the project, transportation to and from conference venue on the day, etc.
- There are 6 trips because most of the people we want to take pictures of are busy and may not be able to meet us to allow for a photoshoot. Team members will visit target offices, events and forums to gather the pictures needed and hence the 6 trips.
- I hope this further answers your questions --Flixtey (talk) 21:39, 19 April 2018 (UTC)
Request for change of date
Hello WJifar (WMF), This request is made because at the time of application, the said date was stipulated but upon approval of the grant we had shifted the date to 10th April as start date and 10th May as end date in order to make time to execute the grant. This new date reflects a plausible time for us to work on this project. Thanks. --Joy Agyepong (talk) 21:41, 19 April 2018 (UTC)