Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Obihoja/Nigerian Creative Women on Wikipedia Edit a thon
Comments from WMF
Hello Obihoja, thank you for this grant request and for running Art and Feminism campaign in Nigeria. I have the following questions and comments.
- Am I correct that the Accommodation expenses include space rental costs? Could you please also specify what expenses are budgeted in the Entertainment expenses?
- Will you be using the Outreach dashboard when monitoring your events? Will you prepare a list of articles of Nigerian women to edit at the events?
- In which city of Nigeria will the events take place?
Thanks for your questions.
- By accommodation expenses i means the cost of renting a place that the edit a thon will be carried out. This cost also includes the cost of data to be used during each session which is part of the services to be provided by the meeting room we are renting.
- the expenses i budgeted in the entertainment is cost of food and drinks that i will provide during each of the sessions.
- yes i will use outreach dashboard for the events. we will also prepare a list of articles of Nigerian women that will be edited.
- the edit a thon will take place in Abuja Nigeria.
Hello Obihoja, thank you for responding to my questions. In the future please avoid using "Entertainment" and use "Food and drinks" instead, thus making clear for us and readers what is meant by that budget line. I am approving your grant request. Best regards, DSaroyan (WMF) (talk) 06:24, 16 January 2020 (UTC)