Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Obihoja/Nigerian Teaching Hospitals and Federal Medical Centers
Comments from WMF
Hello Obihoja, thanks again for a new Rapid Grant request. I have reviewed it and have the following comments and questions:
- Aside from informing friends, family, and colleagues about this project, please also inform your community members and wide public on the Wikimedia projects and social media. Please engage other participants who are not your friends, family members, or colleagues.
- You mentioned that you would have other experienced editors. Could you please add their usernames to the proposal page?
- How many branded T-shirts and face masks are you planning to offer?
- What will miscellaneous costs cover? Please provide more details.
Hello DSaroyan (WMF). Thanks for your review. I particularly note your advice on extending the project participation beyond friends and colleagues. I will do just that. I have also corrected the project proposal to add names of some experienced editiors that will join to drive the project. On the questions you asked, I react as follows:
- I was planning to provide at least 9 sets of T shirts, Face Cap and Face Mask. I said at lead 9 because I will have at least 9 persons who will participate in the different edit a thons. The idea is to give each participant one set. However, if more people attend the programme, which is expected, then I intend to provide for each of them.
- the Miscellaneous cost is to provide for any change in price or quantity of product or service that will be consumed during the project. for instance if many more persons participate in the project, they have to be equally treated in the provision of data or laptop, food and drink, wiki merchandise etc. Best Regards --Obihoja (talk) 13:50, 22 October 2020 (UTC)