Grants talk:Project/Rapid/PH-WC/Camera and Printer+Ink
Comments from WMF
Hello Filipinayzd, I'm sorry that this review has taken a long time. We've had a lot of requests that have delayed our response time. I am adding my questions below so we can move forward with the review process:
- I see that you've proposed a plan for taking care of the equipment and that's great. Will there be an online sign up sheet for members to sign in and out the equipment? If so, would you please share the link?
- We will have a section for borrowers of equipment and resources under PhilWiki Community/Equipment and Resources.
- I also understand that the printer will be kept with the person who will be responsible for production of promotional materials, however, will it be easily accessible if other members need to use it?
- Yes, the printer will also be available to a member who is tasked or who volunteers to create a promotional material for a certian period.
- Your request as it stands now is above $2000 and the rapid grants program is only able to fund requests up to $2000. I would like to figure out a way we can adjust the budget and still allow you to get the equipment you need for the group.
- We understand that you cannot allow our budget request which is more than the maximum amount. Other items can be adjusted to meet this requirement. Thank you for figuring out a way to make this grant request possible.
- The first area I thought we can adjust the budget is the camera. The link you've provided no longer leads to an active link. (This could be my fault in getting back to you delayed). Would you consider these other options that have a similar lens but you can find cheaper than your initial request.
- Canon EOS REBEL T7i EF-S 18-55 IS STM Kit
- Nikon D3500 W/ AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Black
Hello Filipinayzd, thank you for responding to my questions and adjusting your request dates. I have replaced the camera with the one you picked here and on amazon it is estimated at 900 USD so I have added that to your budget instead. I have also adjusted your overall budget. Your grant request has now been approved. Best regards, WJifar (WMF) (talk) 19:54, 25 January 2019 (UTC)