Grants talk:Project/Rapid/WikiJournal 2019
Hello Mikael Häggström thank you for your patience as we reviewed your grant request. I see that your total amount of grant needed exceeds our maximum for rapid grants. We will not be able to fund a request that's above $2000 even if it includes remaining funds. Would you be able to adjust your budget so we can reconsider your request? Best regards, WJifar (WMF) (talk) 23:54, 3 January 2019 (UTC)
Moved to draft
Hello Mikael Häggström, I've moved this to draft since we haven't heard back from you regarding our question. You can re-propose this request if you still want to move forward with it in the new submission window from 1st to 15th of the month. Best regards, WJifar (WMF) (talk) 00:56, 18 January 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you for your review, WJifar (WMF). The grant is now proposed again, at a total of $1,942 even when including remaining funds from last year. Mikael Häggström (talk) 21:11, 18 January 2019 (UTC)
- Hi, Mikael Häggström, as WJifar (WMF) indicated, we only accept rapid grant applications the 1st through 15th of every month. Consequently, I am going to move this back to draft. Please feel free to change it to proposed again any time between February 1-15. Best regards, LSmith (WMF) (talk) 02:44, 19 January 2019 (UTC)
Hi, Mikael Häggström, thank you for resubmitting this proposal. I edited the grant amount in the probox to reflect the total amount, including remaining funds from last year.
We have received a high volume of applications, which might delay our review. We appreciate your patience and will respond to your request as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on this discussion page for further questions or comments.
Out of Compliance
Hello Mikael Häggström, my colleague LSmith (WMF) had sent you an email regarding your previous grant report and expenses due on January 30th on February 6th but we have not yet heard back from you. I am moving your proposal back to draft again until we can resolved your overdue report. Please email us at <email@example.com> if you have any questions. Best regards, WJifar (WMF) (talk) 00:13, 27 February 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you for the update. I am indeed behind in going through my emails, but I will look into this matter for the next application period next month. Mikael Häggström (talk) 07:37, 27 February 2019 (UTC)
Comments from WMF
Hello, Mikael Häggström; thank you for all the work you do for the Wiki movement and for your work on this submission. When we received your report, we also received a really big amount of new grant requests and reports and we have been delayed for the last few weeks. We have now finalized going through your 2018 report, and we are re-opening the review process for this grant request.
With this, I have the following comment to be addressed:
- Because of the compliance delays and then the backlog we had, half the year has now passed. You have also had underspends in your past grants that we are trying to avoid having on this one. I request that you revise the budget to fit your current plans and to minimize underspend, with the understanding that we will be returning to you and to the review process much more quickly now.
- Hello MMontes (WMF),
- I reviewed the proposal, and I confirm it, since I believe we have taken the measures possible to minimize underspending. As mentioned in the application, funds not used for the social media outreach are now intended for the technical editor as well, and the other expenses are almost definite annual recurring expenses.
- Best wishes,
- Mikael Häggström (talk) 18:28, 7 June 2019 (UTC)