Hi User:Bojana Wiki PG. Thank you for your work on this project! I want to comment on how impressively organized your expense report is and how appreciative I am of how thoughtful your evaluation of this report is.
We have a few remaining questions/comments and look forward to hearing your response:
- Do you forsee more elementary schools taking on these workshops?
- How do you plan to include more institutions and more ambassadors in the future?
- As you’ve noted in your report, you have EUR 39.88 . Please remember to view the instructions here if you plan to reallocate, otherwise please send back the remaining funds at your earliest convenience. We will be able to accept your report after we receive your request.
- Hi SMalik (WMF)! Thank you for your comments! There are the answers on your questions:
- We wanted to realize this project on a small sample in order to reduce potential risks. For the start we have selected one school. Through the project activities, we have determined that there is an interest and that the project has the potential to expand and upgrade, so we will certainly take advantage of this option and include more educational institutions - not just primary schools, but also University and secondary schools. Also, in the community there is a lot of interest in this project model, so we believe that there will be no problem in terms of enlargement the number of institutions involved in cooperation.
- We are going to promote Wikimedia projects and our activities in Republic of Srpska and side by side to promote this project through participation in public meetings, seminars, lectures, meetings. We will try to present this type of cooperation as an attractive project model through contact with institutions during realization of our planned Edu and GLAM activities. It is of great interest for our community because, among other things, contributed to the establishment of sustainable relationships with educational institutions and GLAM. As for the Ambassador to be tuned in to work in front of the community - there is already a lot of interest in this type of work, so we already have potential in this regard.
- We'd like to get the remaining funds spent and used to finance our next projects - if they are approved and if applicable. We're ready to apply for the first time for APG grant, but since we have already opened rapid grant (this project), we have not yet passed into the procedure. If you require our project documentation concerning future projects - we can set up. Of course, if our projects have not been approved - then we would certainly return to the remaining funds.
Hello Bojana Wiki PG! Thank you for your thoughtful responses.
I've reached out to our Program Officers and it's been recommended that if you are planning on applying for an APG grant, you should return your remaining funds now. Let me know if you need any help to do so.
Best, --SMalik (WMF) (talk) 20:23, 4 May 2017 (UTC)
Hi Bojana Wiki PG I wanted to let you know that we have accepted your report. Congratulations. Please note that this acceptance will not allow you to apply for a new grant until we have received all remaining funds. Warm Regards, --SMalik (WMF) (talk) 23:50, 11 May 2017 (UTC)