Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Yasmine Djibril Ahmat/She can with ICT Ndjamena
Comments from WMF
Hello Yasmine Djibril Ahmat, thank you for submitting this Rapid Grant request. It’s nice to see that Wikimedia Community User Group Tchad is working towards closing the gender gap in Tschad! I have reviewed your proposal and have a few questions and comments that I’d like you to respond to.
- The total budget mentioned in the probox is 964 USD, while in the detailed budget section it is 1,000 USD. Could you please correct this discrepancy?
- Given that the series of events will be specifically for female students and teachers, how are you planning to reach out and engage them in your event?
- In the proposal you mentioned that you would invite QTPOC artists as speakers. How will you reach out to them? Have they confirmed their participation as speakers?
- Engaging participants after the event with the help of a mentorship program is a great idea. Would you please elaborate on this program, also telling us who will be the future mentors?
- Hello DSaroyan (WMF),
- We have updated the budget in the probox.
- We will contact the school officials directly by going there to explain the purpose of the activities and respond to any questions they may have.
- The artists of the QTPOC is a mistake that has crept. We have just corrected in this case.
- An experienced Wikimedian volunteers to accompany with a group of new contributors in their first steps on Wikimedia. It helps them to contribute and understand the Wikimedia movement for a period of around 2 months. We have as mentor Matarimi1, Abdallahbigboy, Abakar B, Korom10 and myself.