Grants talk:TPS/Nicola/International Cycling History Conference
Thanks for submitting this proposal. I have a couple of questions:
- Where is the ~$250 registration fee taken from? The conference site you link to doesn't give any details on registration yet. Asaf Bartov (WMF Grants) talk 01:57, 29 December 2012 (UTC)
- Is there a reduced rate for early registrants and/or for registrants who are also speakers at the event? Asaf Bartov (WMF Grants) talk 01:57, 29 December 2012 (UTC)
- We would generally like to know your talk has been accepted before making our decision. The event Website suggests this would only be known on Feb 15th. Is that correct? Asaf Bartov (WMF Grants) talk 01:57, 29 December 2012 (UTC)
- Hello Asaf. I wrote "appr. Euro 250" referring to former conferences. As soon as I know the exact sum I would give notice. Last year in Belgium the fee was Euro 200, for speakers 150.
- Normally there are reduced fees, I did not think about that, sorry.
- That is correct. --NicolaCologne (talk) 09:04, 29 December 2012 (UTC)
Hello, Nicola: This request is approved. Please let us know once your participation in the conference *is confirmed*. We'll issue a grant agreement at that time. Cheers. Winifred Olliff (Grants Administrator) talk 23:13, 25 January 2013 (UTC)
- Hello, thank you very much! As soon as my participation and my speech is confirmed, I will let you know. And as soon as I know the real costs, I will correct them here. Cordially, --220.127.116.11 23:33, 25 January 2013 (UTC)