Grants talk:TPS/nasirkhan/Creative Commons Global Summit 2015/Report
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Comments about your report
Dear Nasir, Thank you for submitting your report. The TPS committee has the following comments:
- Did you find your attendance at the event valuable to you with respect to your work in the Wikimedia movement? Please explain.
- First of all it was a great conference. I learned a lot from different sessions of the conference. The goal of the Creative Commons and WIkimedia foundation are aligned. I found that many of the projects fits within the scopes of the Wiki projects. I am mostly interested in GLAM sections and attended almost all the session and discussions.
- There were a number of Wikipedians attended in this conference form several different communities. I met them and we talked about the projects and activities that the running my their communities. At the same time i share our ongoing project and future plans from the Wikimedia Bangladesh. Again i want to say that it a great opportunity to met so many people in this conference and gather experiences.
- In your grant request, you mentioned your plan to "present the future plan and progress of the Creative Commons Bangladesh“ at the CC Conference. Were you able to do this? If yes, please share your experience and results? If no, kindly let us know what prevented it from happening.
- We had a regional conference session in this event. I discussed our plan and ongoing activities of CC Bangladesh. I told them that our government is developing a central web portal to share all the data released by the government. I am involved there as a consultant and involved in the process from the very beginning.
- For the finances section of your report, since there are no receipts for the transportation and meals, please itemize the expenses in the currency paid. You can keep the USD equivalent that you've provided on your report, but please add a column for the actual costs paid in the currency that you paid. Also, since you may not remember the vendors who provided the service or where you purchased meals from, there's no need to list vendors.
- For transportation, please provide the to/from locations, type of transportation, and amount (in the currency spent). Example: taxi from 'A' to 'B' 10 USD
- For food, since the conference provided some meals during the event, please provide the date, meal type, and amount (in the currency spent). Example: Nov 14 dinner 31,000 KRW
- Instructions on documenting expenses without receipts may also be found here.
- * Taxi form Airport to Hotel (Hotel ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong) 80,000KRW ($80)
- * Taxi form Hotel (Hotel ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong) to Airport 80,000KRW ($80)
- * Subway and taxi for 4days 20,000KRW ($20). All the conference venues were in a distance place from the Hotel.
- * There were six meals (October 13th Lunch and Dinner, October 16th Dinner, October 16th Dinner, October 17th Dinner, October 18th Lunch) which was not included in the conference. The meal costs from 12000KRW to 16000KRW. We mostly had dinner at local traditional restaurants.
The committee will be able to continue reviewing your report once the requested information has been received. -- Thank you, Jtud (WMF) (talk) 20:53, 13 November 2015 (UTC)
- I replied to the comments inline. Please let me know if you have other queries. Thanks --20:18, 21 November 2015 (UTC)
Thank you for replying to our comments, nasirkhan. Your report is accepted. We will contact you via email regarding the details of your reimbursement. . -- Best, Jtud (WMF) (talk) 19:28, 30 November 2015 (UTC)