Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Architha Swetha
- Wikipedia username
- Architha Swetha
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I've been working on telugu wikisource for past 2 months from VVIT WikiConnect.
- I partially worked on 3 books i.e doing OCR and proofreading for some pages.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- I've been using someones(my cousin) laptop to work on wikisource and working in my college hours.
Do you have a working laptop?
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger?
How will you use this in the next six months?
- By contributing to articles in Telugu with maximum of my efforts and majorly on Tiger 2.0.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support Naga sai sravanth (talk) 12:11, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support She is an upcoming Wikimedian and very enthusiastic to contribute on Wiki projects--Mekala Harika (talk) 12:14, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support She is active to contribute on Wiki projects--User:Jahnavi morla (talk) 12:14, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support MNavya (talk) 15:27, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Swetha is an active individual in contributing her best to wiki works. She is capable of handling all the works assigned to her. She deserves this support. -Vanaja katabathula (talk) 13:35, 11 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support She is deserving candidate. I endorse her and would like to see her even more active in Telugu Wikisource. --Pavan santhosh.s (talk) 17:41, 12 September 2019 (UTC)