Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/ESWAR NAGA MAHESH
- Wikipedia username
- ESWAR NAGA MAHESH
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I started editing in Wikidata about 2 months.
- My edit count is 3000+
- I recently Participated in a Datathon on occasion of Independence day and has placed in the top 10.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- As i have been working on my brother's laptop past two months,at present he got placed in a abroad company so he took his laptop along with him.So i did not have a laptop, so i need some support.
Do you have a working laptop?
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger?
How will you use this in the next six months? I want to contribute more to Wikipedia in future and i want to create 20-50 articals for tiger project. I would try to atlest one article per day.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Strong support- Bhashyam Tharun Kumar (talk) 16:37, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support - I'm Irfan (talk) 17:05, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Naga sai sravanth (talk) 17:17, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support-Sri Lekha Pathakamuri (talk) 02:55, 15 September 2019 (UTC)