Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Fathima rinosa
- Wikipedia username
- Fathima rinosa
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I am the new user in Tamil wiki community from January 2019
- I entered Tamil wikipedia by "New user contest 2019" and My contribution for that contest is 30 articles.
- I have contributing 40 articles and 237 edits in wikipedia. 
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
Presently I am a student From Srilanka. I have no laptop or desktop and Internet facilities. I have contributing tamil wiki by my mobile phone only. If I get Chromebook with internet connection, It will be more helpful for me.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- I will defenetly use this support for developing more contents in Tamil Wikipedia and Tamil wiki projects effectively.
- I will participate in other community activities
- I will participate in project Tiger 2.0 and create more articles.
Community discussion and endorsements
- SupportThis support will surely help and boost for her work with Tamil wikipedia projects.--Parvathisri (talk) 14:42, 3 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Balu1967 (talk) 07:12, 9 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong oppose Not even eligible to apply for hardware support. Global edit counts are below 500.—Harshil169 (talk) 17:31, 17 September 2019 (UTC)